- Space must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- A reservation is required if you would like to use this space for video recording, audio recording, and photography.
- Reservations will be honored up to 15 minutes past the reservation time.
- Students fifth grade and younger need adult supervision.
- Customers may book the room for up to two hours per day.
- If the room is not booked at the end of the hour or if another customer is not waiting to use the room you may extend your time for an additional hour.
- Customers are permitted to use the Makerspace for video editing, photo editing, or sewing without a reservation if the room has not been booked.
When booking a room you will be asked if you agree or disagree with the Library's policy for each meeting space. You must agree with these policies before your requested booking will be approved. Meeting room policies can be found on our website, or by clicking here.